A cabin vacation is a perfect way to kick back and relax. Kergos Construction and Design has built many cabins in order to help others enjoy time in nature. So, it’s probably unsurprising that we’ve also created many wonderful cabins that you can rent. By visiting our sister company, you can book many different Hochatown cabins, including:
- Charlotte’s Nest: A simple, one-bedroom cabin that’s perfect for those who want a cabin rental with a lot of charm. Enjoy the birds singing in the early morning and relax in the cool wooded area near Beavers Bend State Park.
- Oak Leaf: Want to spend some time relaxing, but don’t want to be too far away from civilization? Then Oak Leaf might be the perfect option for your cabin vacation! Nestled in the woods and located a short distance from the highway, it’s perfect for families who want to enjoy both worlds.
- The Ranch: A gorgeous cabin located near several different attractions, with access to things such as mini-golf and go-carts. Additionally, you have direct access to the beautiful Beavers Bend State Park. Have an RV but want to experience a cabin vacation? Then simply park in our RV park next door!
Want a cabin rental where you can bring your dog? Many of our available cabins are pet-friendly, so you don’t have to leave them at home! With many options to choose from, you know there’s something that will suit your needs. Visit Tiny Town today in order to book one of our beautiful secluded cabin rentals.
Maybe, however, you don’t want just a simple, small cabin rental. Maybe you’re looking for Hochatown cabins that are a bit more luxurious. Kergos Construction and Design specializes in custom cabins, so it’s only natural that we’d build gorgeous luxury structures to be rented out through our sister company. A few of our luxury cabins are:
- Starry Respite: While this is the smallest of our luxury cabins—only accommodating nine—it is by no means lesser for it! This beautiful cabin has large windows to let in the outdoor light, amenities like a hot tub and large deck, and access to plenty of beautiful woodlands.
- State of the Art: A cabin rental with a unique design, it features a number of features that really highlight its beauty. These include an LED walkway, blown-glass decorations, and a structure made from exotic woods. Featuring things such as a built-in bar, hot tub, and a large open loft, it’s perfect for people who want a more luxurious cabin vacation.
- Deck-a-Saurus: This cabin rental lives up to its name! It has expansive indoor space and two beautiful wrap-around porches. Aside from a variety of amenities, it also offers beautiful spaces where you can enjoy time outside.
At Kergos and Tiny Town, we’re ready to provide you with a wonderful getaway. Contact our sister company to get more information on our rentals near Broken Bow and Hochatown, OK.